Instructions for submitting stories:
1. CLICK HERE to visit PS1’s community page on StoryCorps Archive website:
2. Create an account by clicking “Log In” on the top right corner of the page
3. Return to the PS1 Community page (step 1) and click “Join” below the community info.
4. When ready to record your story use one of the following methods:
a. Record on your own device and upload to your account (link to upload found under your login)
1. You will have an option to add to the PS1 Community page at the bottom of the upload screen.
a. If you've recorded an interview in a digital format (for example, on a digital recorder or a voice recording app), you can manually upload it from your desktop or laptop computer to your account. Supported audio file formats are AIFF, WAVE (WAV), FLAC, ALAC, OGG, MP2, MP3, AAC, AMR, and WMA.
b. To add your interview, go to archive.storycorps.org, log into your StoryCorps account, click on your username, click on "Add a New Interview" in the drop-down menu, and follow the prompts. Please note that a photo is required to finalize the upload process.
b. Use the StoryCorps Mobile App to record and upload (you’ll need to add the app first on your mobile device)
c. Use the StoryCorps Connect on the Archives website and upload