We are thrilled to welcome Dr. Devorah Heitner on October 27, 2020 at 5:30pm! Join us for a conversation on navigating school & screens during COVID 19. In our new REALM, do you wonder...
- How much "screen time" is too much?
- How much video time is too much?
- Are social skills at risk?
- How do you ensure safety on the internet?
- How can a child focus with so many distractions?
Meeting ID: 827 767 76662 Passcode: 8510
Dr. Devorah Heitner has a PhD in Media, Technology, & Society from Northwestern University. She offers parents support, encouragement and pragmatic tips they need to survive remote learning & make decisions about kids & tech during this stressful time.